Monday, February 20, 2012

One girl - two guys ...

Dear Hot Chick: I'm kind of in between two guys at the moment and I need to choose soon. I met both on the same night and have been seeing them for a few months. I can't add either to my Facebook and they are asking questions and wanting more of my time than I have for two guys. I just don't know who to pick, they are both great guys. One is older and one is younger than me, they both have great qualities and the sex is great withg both, but I know if either finds out about the other, at this point I'm done. How do I pick? Is there a test ? What would you do?


Yes, there is a test. It's called an STD test and you can get that at the local clinic. I would not put myself in a position to look like a hooker so asking me that question won't help you. And if I did, I wouldn't admit to it in public, so it's still not a valid question.

Don't get me wrong, going on a few dates with a few different guys is not a bad thing. It can be healthy. But the minute you decide to engage in naughty time activities ... that's when you should have made your choice between one of the two. Girls that act like guys are not cute, it's not empowering and in the end, you end up looking like a who- a tool.

Honestly, I don't think you like either of them enough to be in a relationship. If you did, you wouldn't be asking me, you would have already made your choice. So ... I don't know what to tell you except to flip a coin.

No comments:

Post a Comment