Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bros before .... wives? Really.

This is going to sound petty, but I have a problem with one of my husband's friends. He doesn't like me and I can be okay with that even if there is no reason for the way he feels towards me. What I do mind though is that he takes every opportunity to slam me to my husband and his other friends - in public!! I don't get it, I can't recall if I said or did anything to make him feel this way about me, but no one, including my husband, defends me to this guy. My husband says it's just his personality. I don't like it and I'm at the point that I do not want him at our house or get togethers with our other friends. My husband says I'm being a typical female, how do I explain this in a way that he will understand?


Your husband is an asshole. And that guy needs to be punched in the ballsack.

This whole situation is drama, really. There is a reason this guy doesn't like you and I guarantee it may have something to do with your husband - unless this moron has a crush on you and is trying to make you look bad so it's not noticeable. Kindergarten tactic, really, but it happens. Or ... your husband could have his dick up this guy's ass for a reason ... But I digress ...

Guys like to talk. They are just as bad - if not worse - than girls. Every fight you have, every discussion about issues in your relationship, are topics of discussion during bro-time. And there are some friends who cannot pretend they like someone who has become unlikeable in their eyes. Most people can be civil. then there are asshats like your husband's friend who can't act like an adult.

I don't know any man who wouldn't stand up for his wife's or girlfriend's honor in a situation like this.

I also don't know what else to tell you. You've banned this guy from your presence, but if you are hoping to ban him from your man's circle of friends ... that might be a little harder to do since he doesn't understand why your panties are in such a wad about this guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment