Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wrap it before you let him slap it

I just had sex for the first time with my boyfriend. He didn't use a condom, but he did pull out. I'm only 17 and don't want to get pregnant so I'm on the pill. But I think that he should use a condom, too, just to be safer. He doesn't want to because he says it doesn't feel as good for him. I want to graduate high school and finish college and get married before I have kids and he doesn't understand that. I've heard of girls getting pregnant on the pill - what are the chances if he pulls out? Should I worry?

I'm finding it hard to believe that a 17-year old, in this day and age, can be so ignorant when it comes to sex education. Pregnancy is the only thing you are worried about?

Getting pregnant is only one complication of unprotected sex. For example ... the clap isn't just something you do with your hands.

That's right ... the clap is an STD more clinically known as gonorrhea. 

Let's not forget some of the other vag infesting bacteria like HPV, PIV, trichomoniasis, PID, syphilis, chlamydia and BV. All that shit will make your vag smell like rotting fish, too. People will smell you before they see you. Ew.

But that's not the worst of it, all of those I just mentioned can be treated and cured. Check these two out:

Herpes, if you're unlucky enough to be gifted with that gem of an STD, stays with you for life. You will be on medication forever. It never goes away. Ever. Warts will grow on your dirty parts and it's painful. Your days of hopping in the sack on a whim will be over because you will be able to infect others. Imagine meeting a guy and really liking him and then having to tell him your dirty part is ... dirty. That's embarrassing.


Then there's AIDS. I know, with all the celebrity drama, war and stupid people making headlines in the last few years, all the talk about AIDS seems to have disappeared to the point that people think it's under control, treatable or at least curable. It's not. And AIDS will kill you eventually.

Your health is more important than how good your boyfriend's penis feels. If you guys are not married, and you're going to have sex, he should wrap it before you let him slap it or you may regret it.

Oh. Yes, you can most definitely get pregnant on the pill.





1 comment:

  1. "the clap isn't just something you do with your hands." Bwahahahahahaha!

    I think that even though kids have sex ed in schools, it should be the parents job to instill the fear of God in their children when it comes to premature sex.

    ReplyDelete