Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Finding adult friends online

I recently joined a dating site called adult friend finder. I'm meeting a lotmore guys on this site than on match and POF. The problem is every guy I meet
wants to have sex fairly quickly. I understand what the site is for now and I
can handle a physical relationship, no strings attached.  But no one posts a
picture of their face, just their penis. It's hard to decide on whether or not I want to meet a guy based on his penis. Some of them are ... Not attractive looking. When I ask for a face pic, guys get defensive and talk about wanting to be discreet or have problems with stalkers. Are you familiar with this site? Can you give me some advice on how to get them to understand that the size of their penis is not going to make up for an unattractive face?

I had not been on that site until I read your letter. That was the most entertaining two hours I’ve spent on the Internet in a long time. It was also an overload of the dirty bits. If I never see another penis or vagina again, it would be too soon.

It's NOT a dating site. No one on there is looking for a relationship other than one where their naughty parts meet when the need strikes them. 

After looking thru the site, my theory is that most guys who won’t post a picture of their face possibly know that it’s not their best feature and are hoping you can overlook that should the sight of their penis throw you into a blind, lustful frenzy to where it won’t matter if their face is busted.

Kidding.

Most people who use the site are looking for discretionary, NSA or FWB fun. I saw a lot of married and attached profiles, couples and what seemed to be like a lot of bi-curious men and women.

And an ex-boyfriend. I’m not kidding. He was using a photo that I took for him a few years ago for a dating site.

It makes sense that members of AFF don’t want to post a photo of their face in case someone they know sees them and assumes they are a desperate loser that can’t get a date. That’s not true at all. See, sometimes if you go where you can find other people who are looking for the same thing, i.e. NSA or FWB, you have a better chance of success.

What really tickled me was reading everyone’s screen names, catch phrases and bios. I had no idea guys could be so clever! But seriously, do you even need a bio on a site like this, more than meeting criteria, instructions and a reminder of what you are looking for?

The difference between AFF and most dating sites is that you can check references! I saw where some people had testimonials from their “meetings.”

Testimonials. Everyone endorses eachother’s performance and appearance.

Some even have video of their goods and performances. It’s like an infomercial for each prospect.

You really don’t have to tell them anything. If they didn’t send you a face photo with their initial message or upon request, there’s no need to reply.

As always, practice safe sex. STDs are real and herpes is forever. Happy humping!








1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure a lot of those "creative" bios are suggested by the site

    ReplyDelete