Sunday, February 20, 2011

When a good guy goes Emo

Q: My girlfriend broke up with me last week. This is the girl that I wanted to marry. We dated for over a year. It hasn’t been a week and she is already seeing another guy. She goes to all the same places we used to go to and it hurts to see she moved on so fast like she didn’t even care about what we had. She won’t return my calls or texts when I’ve tried to explain it to her. My friends said I should find another girl cause that will make me forget my ex. I just want her back.

A: Dude.

(blink, blink)


Dude, that's so emo. Quit stalking your ex and find a hobby or work project to focus on for a few weeks. You got dumped, it happens. Your friends may have something with the rebound chick idea, but no girl wants to be that girl and I don’t really advocate it. What is a rebound for you might be true love for them and it could turn into a stalker situation. Which might be a good thing because then you will know what how your ex feels about your phone calls and texts.

So, go find your man parts, reattach them to your genital area and forget about your ex girlfriend. She obviously forgot about you, why would you want her back? Especially after she’s had another guy in her bed, among other places. It’s time to move on, son. With any luck, her new boyfriend will turn out to be a real a**hole and you will find the girl of your dreams. Then you can rub it in her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment