Sunday, February 20, 2011

Man stealer

Q: So, I saw this hot guy walk into a bar a few weeks ago with a really pretty girl that I guess was his girlfriend. I saw him out once after with a bunch of guys without his girlfriend but he left the place we were at before I could talk to him. Is there a technique to get a guy to break up with his girlfriend? I so want him.

A: Quit being a whore and find your own man. Seriously. You’re the kind of girl that will probably get to have sex with a lot of guys that will never belong to you because of your lack of respect for another girl’s man and yourself. Guys like pretty girls and the thrill of the chase, but most of them will lose interest after they get to sample the goods and they realize that it wasn’t worth the trade.

There are a ton of hot single guys out there but I understand that being a homewrecker is sexy to people like you, douchebags, a certain A-list actress and a certain country singing sweetheart turned Lifetime movie actress. You won’t find any tips and tricks here on how to break up a happy couple. Why don’t you eat your own dinner and stop staring at everyone else’s plate?

No comments:

Post a Comment